to keep up with the dealer We should know the rules of playing. And know how to play well before deciding to bet. Today we have a guide for beginners in playing BLACKJACK.
HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK
- Player bets
- The dealer first deals 1 card to each player and then distributes it to himself. In which the player gets 2 cards each, the dealer gets 1 card or 1 card face up, 1 card face down (the player’s cards must always be face down)
- If the player’s two cards total the points on the cards are still very far from 21, an unlimited number of cards can be called. but if the points on the cards exceed 21, lose immediately (calling cards one by one in order The dealer calls the card last)
- BLACKJACK RULES The dealer will call at least 17 points. If the player gets points from 16 and down, it is considered losing to the banker.
- If the player is satisfied at 16 can stop. Waiting for the dealer to get more than 21 points, the player will win.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING BLACKJACK
- Read the rules carefully.
- Surrender all 16 points except two 8. By surrendering a hand with a 66% chance of losing, you’ll save 50%. Overall, that’s a good calculation for the player.
- money management Do not bet more than 5% of your pocket money in one hand. By following this rule you can make yourself play longer. Increase your chances of facing more victories.
Summary of the introduction to BLACKJACK
HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK CARDS IF YOU APPLY INSTRUCTIONS It will be more or less useful. This card game is fun and requires a lot of wit to play UFABET. Having the basics will give you a good idea of where the game will turn out and finally, good luck playing BLACKJACK.