After previously posted in the article 4 high sugar fruits People with diabetes – heart and blood vessels – people who lose weight should avoid each other. We have some fruits that are low in sugar. There are also many vitamins to leave each other. Guarantee that it’s delicious, good taste and full of good ufabet https://ufabet999.com benefits. To the body until we can’t stop eating in time.
4. Less Sugar Fruits suitable for people who lose weight
- lemon citrus fruit Many types of Thai condiments in 100 grams of lemon will find only 1.7 grams of sugar. can also be used to make a drink But do not accidentally put the syrup. Or too much salt in the seasoning?
- Rose apple , a fruit that has a lot of dietary fiber and less sugar. Compared to 100 grams of rose apple, only 5.8 grams of sugar will be found, but do not eat with dipping sauces such as chili and salt. Eat fresh is best.
- Guava , a fruit that all Thai people are familiar with, easy to eat, inexpensive, rich in vitamins. Especially vitamin C and vitamin A. There is a small amount of sugar, falling at 4.7 grams per 85 grams of weight, approximately, but caution is Don’t go with the dipping machine. Foreigners have dipping sauces, including ordinary salt and pepper. And a very sweet dipping sauce from palm sugar If you don’t want to eat sweet Don’t eat guava with dipping sauce.
- strawberry colorful fruit Packed with high amounts of vitamin C, 100 grams (must be fresh strawberries only) has only 0.7 grams of sugar and is another fruit that should not be eaten with chili and salt. or any dipping machine because it is a fruit that already has an intense sweet and sour taste
If you buy these fruits to eat Make sure to wash the fruit thoroughly before eating. because it is a fruit that eats the entire peel
how to wash the fruit to reduce chemical residues
Consumers should pay attention to the safety of eating vegetables. before eating or cooking vegetables must be cleaned every time To prevent chemical residues or contamination of pathogenic microorganisms
wash with running water
- Soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Turn on running water and rub the leaves for 2 minutes.
Soak in water before rinsing.
- Soak in water with 5 percent vinegar in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of vinegar per 4 liters of water, soak for 15 minutes.
- Wash with clean water
- Use half a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) mixed with 10 liters of water, soak for 15 minutes.